Do you have the drive? We work with the top Class A & B CDL drivers. If you would like to drive for R&R Trucking, or if you would like to become a broker, apply today.
R&R Trucking, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are always seeking high quality Dump Truck Drivers to join our team. Dump Truck Drivers are primarily responsible for transporting loose materials such as, stone, gravel, crushed rock and bituminous materials, to and from construction sites.
Qualifications We Seek
- A valid Class A or Class B (CDL) Commercial Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- A current medical examiners certificate (FMCSR part 391.41)
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of truck driving experience
- Familiarity with local roads and a strong ability to navigate with an innate sense of direction
- Knowledge of all USDOT & FMCSA safety regulations
- Must pass the company’s pre-screening and random drug testing
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of diverse individuals
- Availability to work day or night shifts as required.
Our Drivers enjoy the benefits of:
- Driving well-maintained vehicles
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- Healthcare benefits year-round
- Opportunities for overtime (time and a half)
- Driving locally and being home every night